#THEBBAREWAY COVID 19
We are so excited that we are finally able to open our shop and begin to provide you with your hair removal needs.
Here at BBare Beauty Bar, our team has taken the time to make sure we have put together the best policies and procedures to make sure that you feel safe and secure entering our shop, that our waxologists are safe and that our shop as a whole in kept in a healthy condition.
Below you will find our NEW #TheBBareWay and we ask that you read thoroughly before your next appointment.
- We ask that you fill out our COVID 19 updated health history form.
- You must be wearing a mask when you enter the shop and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided for you when you enter.
- Do not come in if you have been sick in the last two weeks please call us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Re-book your appointment if anyone in your family or household has
symptoms of a cold, COVID, or flu.
- If you have travelled, re-book your appointment for 2 weeks after isolating.
- As we have limited staff when the waxologists are with clients they won’t be answering the phones. The quickest way for you to make an appointment is to use our online booking system.
- If you need to speak to one of our staff please leave a message and we will return your call asap.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed into the shop as well we will not be providing any drinks at this moment.
- Please come in groomed and proper personal hygiene.
- Try not to bring any extra items with you, bags, coats, etc.
- All appointments must be pre-booked, walk-ins are not accepted at this time.
In shop cleaning:
- All door handles will be disinfected after each use.
- There will be social distancing stickers keeping people distant.
- Chairs in the reception area are spaced for social distancing and cannot be moved closer to one another.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned twice a day.
- Beds are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment at your scheduled time and if you arrive early please stay in the car and call us to let us know you’re here, we will let you know when it is ok to come inside.
- Our staff will always be wearing gloves during your service.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in every room for use!
- Only 2 clients per esthetician permitted in the shop at the same time, all
appointments are one on one; do not bring friends or family with you at this time.
- We ask that you keep social distancing in place while at the shop.
- You must wear a mask while in the shop at all times.
- Progress photos will be taken before and after services, in a safe manner.
- You will see there is a glass screen at the front desk separating the clients and reception for everyone's protection.
- Our debit machine will be disinfected each time it has been used.
- If you are looking to purchase any products we will only have one product on display for show only, please let us know during your appointment or at the cash-out and we will be happy to get the product for you!
In shop cleaning:
- All reusable tools will be disinfected or sterilized based on their material after each use.
- Everything that could have been touched (doors, products, bed, desk, etc) will be disinfected immediately after each appointment.
We are so thankful for each and every one of our clients and for your co-operation in helping to keep BBare Beauty Bar a clean, healthy and safe space. 💙